?

Morning offers several benefits that can’t be found at other times of the day. Shifting your schedule might take some , but it’s worth it.
早上有很多好處是其他時段所沒有的。雖然你可能需要一些適應時間才能改變你的時間表,但是這是值得的。

You'll have more energy.
你的精力會更充沛。

Doing your best work means managing your mental energy, and you automatically have more mental energy in the morning when you wake up.
想要發揮你的最好水平,就意味著你要管理你的精力,而你早晨剛醒來的時候自然就有更多的經理。

Even if you didn’t sleep great but enough, you probably have much more mental energy to willfully refocus and let things go that don’t matter.
即使你前一晚上沒有睡得太好,但只要睡得足夠了,你也會有更多地精力來有意識地集中注意力,同時還能放下那些并不重要的事情。

You can think creatively and have more capacity to use your prefrontal cortex.
你能進行創造性的思維,并且能更好地運用你的前額葉皮質(大腦中管理決策的區域)。

This makes a huge difference for using your time productively as you can choose what you want to work on, and stay on track and follow through.
這對于高效利用時間來說是至關重要的,因為你能選擇你想做什么,并且可以有條不紊地按照步驟來做。

You have fewer decisions to make.
你需要做的決定會更少。

You don’t have to do the things that drain mental energy, like making a lot of small decisions.
你不用去做那些消耗你精力的事情,比如做各種小決策。

Small decisions use up our self-control regulator abilities.
小決策會消耗你的自控力。

It’s not a finite resource that runs out, but it gets harder to do as you go along.
雖然自控力并不是那種能用光的有限資源,但是它的確會隨著你的使用而越來越難調取。

You go from thinking fast to thinking slow. You get hungrier.
你的思維速度會越來越慢。你還會變得更餓。

Mornings allow you the time and space to work on things that are important.
早晨會讓你有時間和自由去做那些重要的事情。

?

(翻譯:能貓)